If you have access to the G Suite Admin Console, you can generate the transfer token yourself. Follow the steps below to generate the transfer token:
- Go to https://admin.google.com/TransferToken
- Sign in with your G Suite Administrator username and password.
- The page automatically generates a token.
- Copy the token’s alphanumeric code.
- The transfer token is valid for a period of 14 days.
- After expiry, a new transfer token can be generated from G Suite Admin Console.
- We move all your email accounts from the old provider to us by keeping the data intact.
- The admin account details to manage your Google account remain the same.
- Your existing tenure with the other provider, if any does not get moved to us.
- We provide remote assistance for steps mentioned above, feel free to contact support.