Here's how to set up a RAYS Cloud email on an Android phone or tablet:
- Open the mail application on your Android device.
- Select Add New Account and enter the mailbox name and it's password.
- Select Manual Setup and select IMAP Account.
- The User name will need to be the same as the mailbox name.
- Enter imap.rays.link as the IMAP Server, change the Security Type to SSL, Port 993 should then be used.
- Enter smtp.rays.link as the SMTP Server, change the Security Type to SSL, Port 465 should be added.
- The outgoing mail server User name and Password are the username and password for your mailbox.
- Select Sign In and the mailbox will be added to your Android.